The ancient method of hair removal originated in the Eastern portion of the world known as threading has gained popularity in Western countries in recent times.
The ancient art of threading is best described as the more accurate yet less painful hair removal process. The technique is performed by professionally rolling a loop of thread and trapping unwanted hair grow around the eyebrows, lips, sideburns, and other areas of unwanted hair, gently removing the hair at the follicle level. This is an extremely difficult technique to master and therefore is not something untrained individuals should attempt at home.
Threading typically results in a much more accurate desired end result because the technique can remove an entire row of hair at once which also results in a quick and virtually painless process.
The exact origins of threading is unknown but has been popular in Asian and Middle Eastern cultures for centuries. Once only reserved for weddings or special occasions, threading has grown into a worldwide phenomenon as the new technique for facial hair grooming.
- Much healthier for the skin than waxing because no chemicals are used in the process
- No risk of negative reactions
- Eliminates ingrown hairs
- Fast, virtually painless, and inexpensive technique for hair removal
- Ideal for every type of skin even skin types too sensitive for waxing or laser hair removal
- Results last approximately for two to four weeks
All of our specialists at iBrowStudios are extensively trained and are professionals in the art of threading. Schedule an appointment today for your next threading experience!